Gulf Stream RV Envision Limited Edition Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Envision yourself enjoying the great outdoors in an Envision Limited Edition travel trailer by Gulf Stream! Lightweight, affordable, and comfortable are just a few ways to describe these travel trailers, so come take a look!
Each model is constructed with a one-piece vinyl roof, fiberglass exterior sidewalls, and easy lube axles for smooth towing. You'll find an electric awning with LED lights outdoors, as well as deluxe slam-latch compartment doors and four manual stabilizer jacks. And you can choose the optional electric stabilizer jacks for even more convenience. These travel trailer will have you feeling right at home with wood cabinet doors, designer window treatments, mini-blinds throughout, and many more comforts.
Choose an Envision Limited Edition travel trailer by Gulf Stream today and start camping tomorrow!
Envision Limited Edition 28BBS
Gulf Stream Envision Limited Edition 28BBS highlights: Large Slide Out ... more about Envision Limited Edition 28BBS
Sleeps 10 Slides 1 Length 31 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft Int Height 6 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 640 lbs Dry Weight 5820 lbs Cargo Capacity 1220 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 36 gals Grey Water Capacity 29 gals Black Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 24" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Envision Limited Edition Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Light Interior w/‘Waterville’ Cabinetry
- ‘Summit Meadow Beige’ Vinyl Flooring
- ‘Matador Frost’ Ceiling Panels
- Solid Wood Cabinet Stiles
- Wood Cabinet Doors
- ‘Calcutta’ Countertop
- ‘Opulence River Rock’ Wall Vinyl
Heating and Cooling
- Pre-wired for Roof Air Conditioner
- Ducted Air Conditioner Prep
- 20,000 BTU Gas Furnace w/Wall Thermostat
- (30,000 BTU on 28CRB, 28BBS)
- 6 Gal Gas Water Heater
- Double Entry Step
- (Triple Step on 28CRB, 28BBS)
- Breakaway Switch
- Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP & CO Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Satellite-Ready Prep
- LED Pass-Thru Storage Light w/Switch
- Tank Monitor Panel
- TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- Solar-Ready Prep
- 30 Amp Nondetachable 35’ Power Cord w/Storage
- 55 Amp Converter w/Charger & LED Indicators
- Booth Dinette (25RKS, 28CRB, 28BBS)
- U-Dinette (24RBS, 25BHS, 25RLD)
- Comfort Series Jackknife Sofa (25RKS, 25RLD, 28CRB, 28BBS)
- 60” x 74” Queen Bed w/Polyfoam Mattress (54” x 74” Double Bed on 28BBS)
- 42” x 74” Bunk Bed (25BHS)
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- Shower Curtain
- Skylight in Bath
- 24” x 36” Shower Pan (24RBS)
- 34” Radius Shower (25RKS, 28CRB)
- 24” x 36” Tub (25BHS, 28BBS)
- 32” Radius Shower (25RLD)
- 2-Burner Gas Cooktop
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- Outside Kitchen (28CRB)
- Windows & Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors
- Designer Window Treatment
- Privacy Night Shades
- Decorative Dinette Light
- One Piece Vinyl Roof
- Fiberglass Exterior Walls
- Easy-Lube Axles
- (2) 20 lb. LP Bottles w/Cover
- Radius Metal & Fender Skirts
- 14” Radial Tires w/Modular Rims
- Manual Awning
- Deluxe Slam Latch Luggage Doors
- (4) Manual Stabilizer Jacks
- Electric Awning w/LED Lighting
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Surround
- Blue Tooth Home Theater Stereo w/Speakers
- 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioner in place of 13,500 BTU
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Rear Bumper Mount Gas Grill
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Tongue Jack in place of Manual Jack
- HDMI LED TV (19”, 32”, 40”)
- Glass Shower Door (25RKS, 25RLD, 28CRB)
- Premium Foam Mattress
- 14” Spare Tire & Wheel w/Carrier
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal. DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 60/40 Sink Cover
- 8 cu ft. Refrigerator
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Electric Fireplace
- Fold-Away Grab Handle
- Black Tank Flush
- (4) 14” Aluminum Wheels in place of Modular
- “Solid Step” Entry Step
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.